Edward Thomas is one of the leading payroll providers in the UK and offers a fully compliant suite of boutique payroll services for all entities engaged in the temporary staffing supply chain; these include Umbrella, PAYE, CIS & Joint Employment arrangements.
Underpinned by a contractor-focused ethos, Edward Thomas recognises its pivotal position within the successful supply of assignment labour and is committed to supporting the commercial interests of all stakeholders be they recruitment agencies, contractors, hirers or employers.
Headquartered in Barnes, London Edward Thomas is a national organisation with regional business hubs in Cheshire, Essex, Kent & Wales which enables us to service clients irrespective of location. We are also a multiple-sector payroll provider with specific expertise in the following arenas:
- Automotive & Aviation
- Construction, Engineering & Rail
- Industrial, Manufacturing & Logistics
Our commercial proposition features an array of additional benefits which are highlighted below:
- Fully compliant choice of payroll solutions.
- Flexible daily & weekly payroll runs.
- Competitive margins & payment terms.
- Mutually advantageous contract arrangements.
- Dedicated account & business development managers.
- Compliant payroll options to maximise gross-to-net earnings.
- Tax & NI contributions paid at source.
- Transparent calculations & unambiguous payslips.
- Wage advances upon request & approval.
- Enhanced ‘LifeWorks’ contractor benefits package.
Edward Thomas is an ethical company dedicated to forging meaningful commercial relationships with businesses and individuals who share our vision and values. Entrepreneurial by nature, we welcome enquires from ambitious organisations committed to professional excellence and best business practice.