One of the most compliant payroll providers in the industry, DASA Umbrella is audited by both Professional Passport and the FCSA in addition to being a Trusted Partner of APSCo, a TEAM Service Provider and a member of the Umbrella Leaders Association. The company provides a cost-effective range of payroll solutions including Umbrella, PAYE, CIS and Limited Company for agencies and contractors active in a wide range of both public and private sectors; these include construction, engineering, health & social care, education, IT, rail and security services among others.
Based in Edgware, London and established for over twenty years, the DASA brand is underpinned by a proactive business culture and a burning desire to enhance the commercial performance of our long-standing clients. Our teams are all fully qualified and have a comprehensive understanding of all current employment regulations and tax legislation. This knowledge and experience ensure that we offer a totally reliable full-service to all those engaged in the supply of temporary workers.
- Mutually beneficial commercial contracts & payment terms
- Transparent transaction processes & payroll procedures
- Complimentary IR35 status reviews for agency workers
- Dedicated account managers & back-office support
- Regular Director-level meetings & relationship reviews
- Cost-effective margins & compliant take-home pay
- Choice of payroll options to suit a worker’s circumstances
- Transparent pay calculations & compliant payslips
- Complimentary & independent IR35 status reviews
- Free access to the DASA Rewards employee benefits platform
DASA’s unrivalled compliance credentials and exceptional service levels were significant factors in the company winning the Best Umbrella Company (Under 1, 499 Clients) category in the prestigious 2020 Contractor Awards.
DASA Umbrella welcomes enquiries from like-minded recruitment agencies, employment organisations and contractors wishing to work with an ethical and compliant payroll provider. To find out more, please get in touch and ask for Naks Atheeq (Head of Finance).