Professional Passport is a completely independent organisation and as such is able to accurately assess any offerings without any commercial pressures.
We would like to make it clear that we do not receive any commissions from providers where you select to use their services.
Professional Passport does not favour any particular operating structure over another and believes that contractors should choose the right operating structure for them based on their personal circumstances.
Professional Passport only audits Umbrella, CIS and Accountancy Service solutions for contractors working in the UK. Some providers offer additional solutions including services for contractors working overseas, these services are not currently audited by Professional Passport.
Contractors can take reassurance from the fact that Professional Passport can also be liable under the debt transfer rules. This fact ensures that we always operate to the highest standard and will only deal with providers that we believe to be compliant; and just to reiterate we do not take any commissions from providers where you select to use their services.
I-PAYE Ltd offers three Umbrella Models in the UK. I-PAYE will advise you on the most tax efficient solution based upon your individual circumstances. The Key Facts for all services include;
- Professional Services; tax assistance and advice always available.
- Accurate payroll processed by HMRC Approved Software, therefore no worries at year end.
- Compliant as all necessary checks completed, and relevant paperwork issued, throughout your period of employment.
- Easy and quick to set up.
- One specified point of contact.
- Low fees starting from £11.00 per week gross.
- Expenses processed based upon HMRC Scale Rate Allowances and own Dispensation.
- Flexible to accommodate late timesheets, able to send faster payments at no additional cost to you.
- You have the choice to have Holiday Pay accrued or paid out with your weekly/monthly wage.
> Email: I-PAYE
> T: 0151 449 3500