Professional Passport is a completely independent organisation and as such is able to accurately assess any offerings without any commercial pressures.
We would like to make it clear that we do not receive any commissions from providers where you select to use their services.
Professional Passport does not favour any particular operating structure over another and believes that contractors should choose the right operating structure for them based on their personal circumstances.
Professional Passport only audits Umbrella, CIS and Accountancy Service solutions for contractors working in the UK. Some providers offer additional solutions including services for contractors working overseas, these services are not currently audited by Professional Passport.
Contractors can take reassurance from the fact that Professional Passport can also be liable under the debt transfer rules. This fact ensures that we always operate to the highest standard and will only deal with providers that we believe to be compliant; and just to reiterate we do not take any commissions from providers where you select to use their services.
Welcome to Cloud9 Umbrella
Cloud9 Umbrella has over 15 years’ experience working within the contractor industry. Our unrivalled success provides an easy-to-use service for first-time contractors, those who are contracting short-term, and workers who have decided against running their own limited company. You’re in the safest hands with our team of experts. We'll take the hassle out of invoicing and payroll, and payment of taxes and National Insurance to HMRC. We want you to flourish in your area of expertise, so leave the complicated and time-consuming part of the job to us. Our services come competitively priced and industry accredited.
Why choose us?
- Simplicity – you’ll have access to our online portal 24/7, which offers an easy-to-use interface for your timesheets and expenses.
- Reliability – our experts are on hand to answer any queries you may have by email, phone and online chat.
- Value – Cloud9 offers competitive rates at just £27.50 per week or £75.00 per month – with no hidden costs such as set-up fees or exit penalties.
- Location – our office is located in Canary Wharf – London's prestigious business district.
- Insurance – you’ll receive comprehensive insurance cover including Professional Indemnity, Public Liability, and Employers’ Liability Insurance.
- The little extras – as a thank you, we like to reward our loyal customers, offering referral bonuses, a Childcare Voucher Scheme and annual membership to Tastecard+*.
*Terms and conditions apply
> Email: Cloud 9
> T: 0207 078 0212