Professional Passport is a completely independent organisation and as such is able to accurately assess any offerings without any commercial pressures.
We would like to make it clear that we do not receive any commissions from providers where you select to use their services.
Professional Passport does not favour any particular operating structure over another and believes that contractors should choose the right operating structure for them based on their personal circumstances.
Professional Passport only audits Umbrella, CIS and Accountancy Service solutions for contractors working in the UK. Some providers offer additional solutions including services for contractors working overseas, these services are not currently audited by Professional Passport.
Contractors can take reassurance from the fact that Professional Passport can also be liable under the debt transfer rules. This fact ensures that we always operate to the highest standard and will only deal with providers that we believe to be compliant; and just to reiterate we do not take any commissions from providers where you select to use their services.
NPS was established by industry experts in order to provide a hassle-free employment solution for UK contractors and flexible workers. We also work effectively in partnership with recruitment agencies across the UK and guarantee the highest possible standard of service to all agencies and employees we work with.
NPS is all about providing a prompt, efficient and compliant solution to the contractor market.
Each agency is allocated a dedicated Client Account Manager who is the point of contact for both the agency and its candidates, ensuring any queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
We focus on long lasting, sustainable relationships with agencies, and we always support agencies to call upon our expertise.
We’re only too happy to evolve with our clients and take on your feedback, as well as provide agencies with relevant HMRC updates to ensure a compliant working relationship.
Benefits to the agency are:-
- Quick set-up
- Employee responsibility transferred to Vanilla Umbrella
- Administrative/profit margin cost savings
- Guaranteed payroll cycles
- Regular updates/feedback on employment regulation/legislation
Benefits to the candidate are:-
- Quick set-up
- The scheme is explained in detail to ensure an excellent understanding
- Payments processed and received the same day
- Breakdown of salary sent by text
- Online portal - you can track your own account 24/7
- HMRC inspected and approved solution
- No joining fee - just a weekly fixed fee for the weeks you actually work
- Holiday, maternity, paternity and sick pay
> Email: National Payment Solutions
> T: 01227 479091